Thursday 28 August 2014

Forthcoming Workshops

Hello all - I am such a rubbish blogger (!), my last post was back in June so if anyone is still bothering to follow me, here's some news about a new workshop I will be premiering at Barrington Patchwork near Ilminster on Friday 19th September. Called Freemotion Fantasy Flowers it is aimed at those with some experience of freehand machine quilting and who would like to expand their horizons a little! You will design and stitch your own mini wholecloth design and then embellish with fabric crayons and beads if you like (and why wouldn't you?!) I'll give lots of guidance and ideas for the design process - I know how intimidating a blank piece of paper can seem. See below for my little piece, 12" square. To book a place, please contact Janet at Barrington Patchwork.


No comments:

Post a Comment